The AstralFeeling website is operated by LONGFONG LLC
AstralFeeling is a web community portal, providing self-discovery & relationship compatibility through an astrological system. It is not a marriage brokering service or mail order bride service, the company is under no obligation to broker any members or persons for you. Our vocation is to help our members to publish their picture ads on our Website, but the match making is up to you as it should be.
- USER’S OBLIGATIONS
You acknowledge that your use of the Service and the Website is solely at your own risk.
The member has the following obligations:
- Not to use the service for professional or commercial purposes (propaganda, advertisement or prostitution) or for any non-private purposes.
- Not to mention on the web site any personal information (email address, postal address, telephone number, etc) enabling a member to contact another member
- Not to post, disseminate, or broadcast content that contravenes the rights of others or that is defamatory, injurious, obscene, offensive, violent, political, racist or xenophobic.
Failure to comply with these obligations as set out above shall constitute a reason to terminate the contract and to delete the account of the member concerned.
Exposure to viruses:
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer.
- Eligibility: You must be over 18 years old to register as a member of the service and to use this site.
- Exclusive Use: Your account is for your sole and personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account and you may not transfer your account to any other person.
- Memberships: You may become a member of the service free of charge, free membership will only enable you to access to some of the features available as part of the service. In order to use additional features , you must become a paying member to the service.
- Username and Password: As part of the member registration, you will be required to choose a username and password, we may refuse to accept any username for any reason if is or may be protected by trade mark or other intellectual property, is vulgar or offensive, or may cause confusion.
- Monitoring information: We reserve the right to monitor all profiles, messages, chat, to ensure that they conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- Editing information: While we do not and cannot review every message or other material posted by members of the Service, and are not responsible for any content of these messages or materials, we reserve the right, but are under no obligation, to delete, remove messages or material (including profiles, messages) that we, in our sole discretion, deem to breach these Terms and Conditions.
- Security of information: Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as being totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
- You must provide current, complete and accurate information to enable subscription fees to be charged correctly, which information must be updated regularly.
- The paying membership begins almost simultaneously with the validation of the transaction by credit card.
- Once the membership expired, you may have to renew it by yourself to be allowed to continue to use the features included in the membership.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You (also herein referred to as user and/or member) acknowledge and agree that this site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, text, images, logos, icons, typefaces, audio material that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights.
- You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Service or the Website.
- You may not commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of the Service or the Website, without our prior written permission.
Responsability for the content of advertisements (if any) appearing on the Website (including hyperlinks to the advertisers own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of the advertiser's product or service by the company. Each advertiser is solely responsible for its advertisement.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
- In no event shall the company be responsible or liable for any damages whatsoever, whether incidental, consequential direct or indirect, arising out of the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other registered users of this Service or persons introduced to you by this Service.
- In no event shall the company be responsible or liable for any damages or losses resulting from any correspondence or business dealings with third-party advertisers or resulting from the presence of such advertisers on the service.
- The Company does not warrant that your use of the Service will be secure, error-free uninterrupted, always available or will meet your requirements. We do not make any warranties that the material or information provided through the Service or on the Website (including any member profile, advice, statement or other information displayed) is reliable, accurate or complete.
You must be careful in dealing with other members or users of the Service or the Website.
- Risks: You acknowledge that there are risks involved in online dating, including without limitation, unknowingly dealing with underage persons or persons acting under a false pretence or for a criminal purpose.
- No warranty as to identity of member: You acknowledge that user authentication on the internet is extremely difficult. The company cannot and does not warrant that each member or user of the Service is who he or she claims to be. Further, the company cannot and does not warrant that member profiles are reliable, accurate or complete.
- Hackers: It is possible that other registered users or unauthorized users (hackers) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Service and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials.
The Company is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that you post on the Service.
- Termination of membership by you: You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, effective immediately upon our receipt of your notice of termination. Notice of termination may be emailed to the email address listed in the Contact Us section of the Website, or may be effected by clicking on the "Delete account" link on the Members page of the Website.
- Termination of membership by us: We may immediately terminate your membership and your access to the Service at any time if we determine (in our absolute discretion) that you have breached this Agreement. Notice of termination will be delivered to the last email address you provide to us. Any pre-paid fees relevant to the period following termination will be refunded to you after deducting any costs incurred or loss suffered by the Company in connection with your membership.
- Deactivation for non-use: We may deactivate your account if you have not used the Service for a consecutive 6 month period unless you have an active paid subscription.
- REFUND POLICY
You may request cancellation of your paying membership at any time, however payments are non-refundable. In case of a temporary server issue, if the paying member is not able to access the website and consequently to use the paying service, a membership paid time extension will be offered to the member (proportional to the disturbance).
- APPLICABLE LAW
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity that arises out of or relates to these terms will be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Dover, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- INTERNATIONAL USE
We make no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
To resolve a complaint regarding the AstralFeeling Service, you should first contact the AstralFeeling's Customer Support by using the Contact us page.